Friday, August 30, 2019

Published Author Joe Giannunzio on Amazon

Hello,

At last! Here's my book. Available now on Amazon.com.

Just in case you wonder what I  look like today, I threw a photo in between the front and back cover of my book from a painting I did. I' m holding two large rainbow trout I caught in a small river not far from the house. I grew up fishing with my dad at remote Pine Creek.

My wonderful granddaughter Madeline put this paperback together for me and had it self-published. 

I used to write (and still do) about fun happenings while with them -- my 'grand-girls' Madeline, Samantha and Ruby' all grown up now when they were kids. Many tales I made up to make them think positive in life and do the right thing. My late Uncle Romeo once told me, "Never do something you don't want anyone else to know."

Also some real memoirs of my life growing up in the U.P.. very poor, terrible situations, but determined to make life fun even as kids in Iron Mountain, Norway and Hardwood. This is just a fraction of what I will be writing in the future...

You can order it through Amazon.com using this direct link Joe Giannunzio - The Book or send me your address and small check for $6.00 and I'll pay the postage. Even a free autograph included (ha ha).

The paperback is not a money-maker for me. Just that I enjoy looking back on life now that I am older. I am sure many of you, as we all do, do not have every minute of our lives perfect. Wish it was that way. 
There are days of heaven and days of hell; makes no difference, if you are rich, middle class or poor.

I like to say.,"As we get older our life becomes 80% memories and happy we are still here. Some of our friends and family members are not but still live on in our minds and hearts."

Thanks, 

Joe.

P.S. My granddaughter put my name for the title so there are other books called Joe...look for Joe Giannunzio..

No comments: