Monday, May 08, 2017

Art Guild at Trilogy Exhibition May 13, 2017



Over the years I've done some painting, but since retiring I have become even more passionate about it.  I have become obsessed with painting.  I have done at least 50 paintings so far...First time ever putting any of my paintings in an art show or exhibit.

These are just a few examples.  I wish there was more room, but there just isn't room to display all of them, so these are just a few of them. These are large paintings, too.  Most of them are 30 x 40 inches or even larger.


Saturday, May 13, 2017



11AM- 5PM



Free Admission

It is open to the public so you are invited. The show will take place in the Clubhouse at Trilogy, in Redmond, WA.



Trilogy is located above Redmond on Novelty Hill.

The clubhouse is easy to find.  Here's the address:  

Trilogy at Redmond Ridge
Clubhouse 

23225 NE Greens Crossing Road
Redmond, WAl

More than 30 artists of all types will be included in the exhibit at The Art Guild at Trilogy.

If you live nearby, maybe we will see you there.

Cheers, 

Joe

No comments: